Executive Board (2019-2020)
- President: Jennie Pu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Brendan Kuntz, email@example.com
- Vice President: Becky Ofrane, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording Secretary: Michelle Chen, email@example.com
- Corresponding Secretary: Raven Chan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP, Membership: Paula Hollenback, email@example.com
- Principal: Derek Stanton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors (2019-2020)
Executive Board plus Committee Chairs:
- Advocacy, Meghan Fitzgerald, Danielle Walker
- Class Parents, Chris Santarpio, email@example.com
- Cultural Arts, Corinna Messina, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrichment, Leslie Sperber, email@example.com
- Fundraising & Events, Stephanie Menashe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthy Initiatives, Olivia Szabo, email@example.com
- Kindness, Kimberly Gutierrez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- S.T.E.A.M., William Cao, email@example.com
- Title I & Special Education, Antonia Spektar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations, email@example.com
Our vision: Making every child's potential a reality.
Our mission: PTA is a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities and committed to advocating on behalf of students, staff, families and the school.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and associations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.